top of page

The Journey to Wholeness

Public·58 members

[[[Live TV=]>]] Today: Modena v Lecco live stream 23.09.2023


1 day ago — DAZN Italia [$] (geo/R). Channel stats. Role, Name, Submitted by, Language. Main Commentator, Riccardo Mancini · Guest-SC ...


87 06. 2023 Bari 2. 60 2. 99 2. 80 Overall form: 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in last 10 played matches. Home form: 4 wins and 1 draw in last 5 home matches. Lecco - Last Matches 0 - 2 Brescia 3. 19 2. 57 03. 2023 3 - 4 Catanzaro 3. 08 3. 24 2. 34 23. 2023 Pro Vercelli 2. 81 2. 24 18. 06. 2023 Playoff 3 - 1 Foggia 2. 05 13. 2023 1. 75 3. 31 4. 12 08. 2023 Cesena 0 - 1 1. 62 3. 37 4. 99 04. 2023 3. 06 2. Modena vs. Lecco - Serie B - September 23, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Serie B clash between Modena and Lecco. More game data and we say below the videosAdvert - more content below:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Modena win with a probability of 59. 77%. A draw has a probability of 23. Betting tips for Modena FC vs Calcio Lecco from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Modena FC and Calcio Lecco? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Modena FC, 0 tips backing Calcio Lecco and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 60% against the Modena FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 16% against Calcio Lecco winning. The draw is rated at 24%. The Modena FC vs Calcio Lecco match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Modena vs Lecco Free Predictions, TipsDWWWL LLWWW Modena have an average of 46. 67% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 53. 33% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. Modena score 9 goals in the last 5 games. Lecco have an average of 53. 33% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 46. 67% of the games with under 2. In the last 15 games. Lecco score 10 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch Modena vs Lecco live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Football Super Tips. 2 km. Match will take place on stadium Alberto Braglia, which has capacity 21 151 seats. Dimension of the field is 105 x 68 m. Pictures from Google maps stadium Alberto Braglia. Match will start in 14:00 local time. Modena - Last Matches Date Tournament Home Team Score Away Team 1 X 2 16. 2023 Serie B FeralpiSalo 1 - 1 3. 22 3. 20 2. 29 02. 2023 2 - 0 Pisa 1909 2. 36 3. 15 3. 16 29. 08. 2023 Cosenza 1 - 2 2. 58 3. 13 2. 79 26. 2023 1 - 0 Ascoli 1. 84 3. 36 4. 60 11. 2023 Coppa Italy Genoa 4 - 3 1. 51 4. 05 6. 19 03. 2023 Club Friendly Dinamo Tirana - 28. 07. 2023 Torino 2 - 1 1. 54 3. 93 4. 89 19. 05. 2023 Sudtirol 2. 53 3. 09 2. 82 13. 2023 Benevento 2. 41 3. 21 2. 93 2. 23 31. 2023 Pordenone 1 - 3 1. 74 3. 30 4. 19 27. 03 2. 86 2. 33 22. 2023 Ancona 2. 37 Overall form: 5 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses Away form: 4 wins in last 4 away matches. Serie B Standing to 23. 2023 № Team MP W D L GS GC G Pts Parma 5 4 0 11 +10 13 Venezia 3 7 +5 Palermo 10 6 +4 9 8 +2 Cittadella +1 Como -1 +3 12 Cremonese 14 Reggiana 1919 -3 15 -4 16 Sampdoria 17 Ternana 18 Spezia -5 19 -10 20 Played Matches in the League Home Away League Matches vs. Modena vs Lecco live score game details and best odds Data analysis is the first and most crucial step in the process of soccer predictions. Mybets Today provides mathematical football predictions generated by an ... Lecco - Modena Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Highlights Catch the latest Lecco and Modena news and find up to date Serie B standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking ... Team Modena will receive in his field the team Lecco as part of the tournament Italy Serie B, italy. The game that will take place on 13:00, 23. 09. 2023. Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match Modena vs Lecco in the Italy Serie B compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. By clicking on the team names you can examine the teams on their actual form in particular. Modena FC vs Calcio Lecco Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-09-23Match Details Who: Modena FC vs Calcio Lecco Competition: Serie B When: 2023-09-23, 15:00 Venue: Alberto Braglia Modena FC will host Calcio Lecco at Alberto Braglia on 2023-09-23 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. Modena FC, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Calcio Lecco, on the other hand, sits in 20 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 60% chance of a home win, and a 16% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Modena vs Lecco live score, H2H and lineups Modena Lecco live score (and video online live stream) starts on 23 Sept 2023 at 12:00 UTC time at Alberto Braglia stadium, Modena city, Italy in Serie B, ... Modena - Lecco, 23 September 2023, Serie B, ItalySaturday, 23 September, 202313:00 Modena Lecco Our User's Votes Total Votes: 0 To Vote Click on the Sign Leading Bookmakers Odds *** Odds are pre-match odds and they are accurate at last update 23. 09. 2023 04:01. They may vary at this moment. Match and Teams Details Home team is from Modena, away team is from Lecco. Distance between them is 179. Who is the commentator for Modena v Lecco 1 day ago — DAZN Italia [$] (geo/R). Channel stats. Role, Name, Submitted by, Language. Main Commentator, Riccardo Mancini · Guest-SC ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page